We offer an appointment-based system to make sure we give you our undivided attention.
Currently we have one session a week:
- Contact our team by email, text or a message on our phone. (Please be aware that our volunteers don’t work every day – so text or phone messages may not be seen until the next debt advice session)
- Email contact is quickest and recommended.
- We will arrange an appointment.
What We Do
- We sit down with you and your paperwork to work out what’s going on.
- We deal with the people to whom you owe money, so you don’t have to.
- We check your income and expenditure, so you can see what you have to spend.
- We will build up a full picture of your financial circumstances
- We make repayment arrangements that you can afford.
- We help you find ways to get more income and reduce expenditure.
- We give information about the different ways to clear your debts.
What We Need From You
- We will need to see as much of the paperwork that goes with your debts as possible.
- We will need information about your income and expenditure
- We need you to sign papers saying you are happy for us to work for you. If you want to save time you can sign these papers on line – Authorisation, Contract, Credit Report
- We need you to be honest with us about your situation, but we will keep everything confidential to the team of advisers.
- Once we have agreed a plan, you will need to pay the money directly to the people to whom it is owed and keep up those payments.
What We Can Provide
Email us for a free copy of:
Conquering Your Money Booklet – a 24 page Money Management and Self Help Guide aimed at those in debt.
Managing Your Money Workshop Guide – which will help you with your own budget.